The Minority Youth Science Academy
July 6-9, 2014
The Minority Youth Science Academy at Samford University is a three-day residential program offering college preparation and mentoring for outstanding minority high school students who aspire to careers in the sciences.
A limited number of rising 10th-12th grade students will live and study at one of the region’s top universities as they enjoy activities including:
• experiments in biology and engineering/technology
• college application counseling
• study skills and test preparation
• teamwork games and movie night
• Q&A with minority scientists and college science students
The program fee of $350 includes tuition, room, meals, materials, field trips and entertainment activities.
To learn more, join us on Facebook at The Minority Youth Science Academy at Samford University
• PACKING LIST